Tips on how to speed up the resolution of your issue
- Always look through the theme knowledge base first. Though it’s short and simple, most of the common requests are covered there
- Use a as sometimes you can find your solution in other ticket. But before applying any modifications always create backups!
- If you are reporting a bug or asking a question related to some specific page, always provide related page’s URL. If you want to keep privacy of the website URL, mark your ticket as a private.
- Please always include the Theme Version Number and any Plugins that you are running.
- When question or bugreport is connected with admin area, please provide us web credentials with a private reply. You can create a separate user for us, which will be deleted later. We’ll need to know login URL, username and password.
- If your request is connected with some visible errors, a screenshot will help us a lot. For example, here’s a great tool for making screenshots.
- Always subscribe to your ticket. That’s the best way to know about your issue status updates.
- Support covers installation of the theme, issues arising from using any of the theme features and of course bug fixes and feature updates.
- We don’t help with installation of WordPress itself, non-standard theme modification and 3rd party plugins that were not part of the theme package.
- Forum response time can take up to 36 hours Monday-Friday.
- Support team checks all new messages from 8:00 to 17:00 only (GMT+0).
- Support team doesn’t work on Saturday and Sunday.